Monday, April 24, 2006

Did you like it?



I don’t know whether I like it or not, I am not sure.
Mainly, I think that it’s a blasphemy against Jesus. Only His human part is shown as Mary Magdalene said: ``He’s a man, he’s just a man´´.
Judas shows himself as a victim of a holy plan and not as the big betrayer he is. First, I was excited with the idea of watching a Jesus movie, but, in the end it disappointed me.
I believe that following Jesus is a fair and beautiful way of living, besides the humanity is too damaged as to go ahead without Him, and it shouldn’t ignore Him like it is doing, although we are every time more stimulated with all the related to the superficial affairs, the opera is a clear sample of our misery. I would like to believe that Jesus wasn’t a selfish and sober person Who only wanted His fame, He said things nobody said before, and nobody is going to say in the future….Weber and Rice can’t play with His name, instead they should thank Him.

God bless you.

Fede Bois y Alvaro Ducasse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home